I have recently discovered that photo books are an amazing way to
preserve and share memories. I wish I had started making these a long time ago
instead of printing out thousands of pictures that are sitting boxes throughout
the house, totally unorganized. Even a craft-challenged person like me can make
a very nice "scrapbook" pretty enough to display on the coffee table
with these photo book programs! They can be pricey, so I suggest making
accounts with several different photo-books services (winkflash, shutterfly, snapfish, etc.) and
waiting for percent off sales. I had a code for a free 12x12 book for this one
I made for our trip to St. George Island, Florida back in 2011. It even allows you to
share it electronically which is fun for family and friends who live far away!
Making this album has really been making me want to get back to SGI, Florida
again in the very near future. It really is one of my top favorite places to be
in the world. You can't even explain it, you just have to experience it. Falling asleep and waking up to the sound of waves crashing outside my window is one of the pleasures of God's creation I enjoy most in this world. The crowd-less, clean, warm water and white sand beaches I grew up visiting in the Gulf of Mexico have spoiled me. California beaches can't compare in my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment