
A year ago I was packing and preparing for Israel. I can hardly beleive I've been there and back already. So much from that experiance is still so fresh in my mind, and some of it fading, I'm trying not to forget. I'm excited for Kim, she's leaving in about 8 days for Israel! Check out her IBEX blog at http://kiminthepromiseland.blogspot.com
This has been a crazy hard year for me (second half of 08 and begining of 09). The hardest part was losing two of the dearest people in my life, Grandma Rader and Grandpa Kershaw.
The picture at the top of the page is Grandpa's farm. That was a highlight of my christmas break, visiting and exploring his farm.
God has taught me this past year a lot about trusting Him, following Him at any cost, how to love others, how to deal with grief in a way that honors Him, and relying on Him to be my refuge, strength and my hope.
Leaving for CA again on the 14th. Not overly excited about it, rather stay here a while. But I am looking foward to one of my classes, cross-cultural counseling. It'll be a hard semester as far as classes and school stuff goes, but I'm excited to see what the Lord has for me, and what He'll be teaching me.
No comments:
Post a Comment