Friday, August 15, 2008

Headed out West yet again

I head out tomorrow for LA to start off another year at the Master's College!
I'm now in my second semester as a Junior, can't believe it!
I have several counseling classes this semester that I'm looking forward to as well as a Hebrew class that I am excited for!
I'm an ARA this year (student leadership position) so I'm going back early for training and for the week of welcome we'll be putting on for all the incoming freshmen. It should be a good time. I am pretty sad to leave Springfield, and say good-bye to Southern View Chapel for now though :(
I thank God for all of you and your desire for Him and His Word, and your example and great encouragement to me through out my life there!
Ephesians 1:15-23

-Still planning to post more blogs on Israel or Egypt :)

No comments: