Friday, August 20, 2010

My Newest Adventure....

Being a wife and homemaker! My greatest adventure yet....I think we have too much fun though, as Daniel says "we're like our own comedy act, but without anyone to watch!"
It's been nice having the last two months to set up home, learn to cook and get used to being a wife! We've been able to have a lot of guests over too, we love that. The Nix's and Williams from my old home church SVC were out in CA for training at Master's College, it was so nice having them over for dinner!



Also moving to California, making it my home is quiet and adventure in it's self....I am a true Mid-West girl at heart, I live in California, but I will never be a "California girl!"

Another adventure was job hunting, that is thankfully over now and I'm starting this week my new part-time job at a property management company in town!
Thanking God for His care and provision.

No comments: